- All bed rates are shown on the website
- Consultant visit fee according to consultants.
- 10% Service charge of the total bill will be applied.
- Bill will be counted from 12 pm to 12 pm.
- There is no ICU in the Hospice Center. If any patient family wants to shift patients to ICU, we will refer them to the right centre.
- At Day-Hospice service, additional transport charge & food cost will be applied.
- Specialised Clinics such as lymphedema or wound clinic, the cost of medical accessories will be added with the charge.
- OutPatient service additional food costs will be applied if any patient family requires it.
- Home care is the main focus of HBD. Services are provided in the patient’s residence by a hospice staff team. Consultation (visit/over the phone) and visits for urgent matters and pain and symptom control are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. As the condition of the disease is not static and fluctuates, HBD will be not responsible for the disease’s state.
- The patient’s Primary Physician will collaborate with the hospice team and also consult with the Hospice Consultant, as necessary, to manage the symptoms associated with the patient’s illness.
- The Palliative Care Team will consult with the patient family members and provide advice through a phone call, mobile application, email and SMS.
- The service cost for Hospice care keeps on the website. The patient party read the explanation regarding the benefits, provisions and scope of services to the patient on their own.
- HBD will always remain secured at the patient’s home during duty time, and HBD ensures that their staff will not hamper the security of the patient’s home.
- HBD is committed to serving patients and families with both courtesy and respect and asks patients and families to treat staff of HBD in the same manner. HBD shall be constrained not to serve those who use offensive language or behave aggressively.
- The nurse will only do patient-oriented duties asked by the HBD team.
- Privacy and confidentiality will be maintained by both parties (HBD and patient family).
- Both parties can stop service within 24 hours before notice.
- Telehospice Packages is categorised according to the different service plans, and subscription charges will be complete in advance through cash, bKash, card & bank.
- Payment is not refundable.
- All charges of on-demand services have been clearly shown on the website.
- Any complication may be developed during any kind of medical procedure; the Hospice Bangladesh team will not be responsible for any adverse event.
- If medical professionals fail to do any medical procedure (e.g.NGT insertion, IV cannulation, catheterisation, etc.), the patient party will only have to pay 50% of the charge.
- In the Case of Emergency services, an extra charge will be added.
- To use this diagnostic support, you must make payment in full in advance through cash, bKash, card & bank.
- If you cancel the order after submitting and payment, 10% of the total charge will be deducted from the given amount, and the rest will be refunded.
- In the case of home collection, if you cancel the order after reaching the phlebotomist/sample collection man at the patient’s home, then you have to pay the total bill.
- You must understand the Terms & Conditions of our online pharmacy before purchasing with us. You will be deemed agreeable to all our Terms & Conditions with reservation when you shop or place an order.
- All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
- When placing an order, you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
- All information and materials found on the Site are for information only. They are not meant to substitute any advice provided by your physician or other medical professionals. Pictures displayed may be different from the actual product received.
- Please note that the purchase is valid only upon the successful completion of the payment transaction. If payment is not received within 24 hours of confirmation of the order, all merchandise will be released and put up for sale.
- Goods sold are non-returnable and non-exchangeable unless there is a clear indication that a manufacturing defect is highlighted immediately during the delivery.
- Hospice Bangladesh reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions as stated and reject any transaction and customer (without prejudice) at any given time at our discretion.
- To use the ambulance service, you must make payment in full in advance through cash, bKash, card & bank.
- If you cancel the service before using it, 1000 BDT will be deducted from the given charge, and the rest will be refunded.
- For Ambulance service, depending on the condition waiting for charge will be added to the total bill.
- Hospice Bangladesh will not take any responsibility for any accident or damage during the travel time.