Hospice Bangladesh, in association with Hospice palliative Care Foundation (HPC) and Palliative Care Academy, are going to organize the Palliative Care Olympiad 2024. This year, there will be a total prize of 1 lakh Taka. The first online round of the Olympiad begins on March 15, 2024.
Participation in the competition: College, Medical College, and University students aged between 16 and 24 years.
1) In the online round, you have to answer 40 questions related to palliative care online.
2) The top two scorers will receive a prize of Tk every week. 1,000 each.
3) The 25 highest scorers in the online round will reach the offline round.
Rules for participating in the online round:
The online round will run from March 15, 2024, to April 15, 2024. Register to participate in the online round. Click the Registration Form
- The date of the offline round will be notified later.
- After a few battles in this gala round, the country’s top three palliative care champs will win a total prize of one lakh Taka.
Register to learn more about the Palliative Care Olympiad:
Please fill up the Registration Form
Note: Hospice Bangladesh reserves the right to change, enhance or modify the Palliative Care Olympiad at any time.
- Only MCQ Questions will be provided in the online round.
- MCQ Questions will be provided in Bangla.
- Only 20 Minutes will be provided after starting the exam. Answers will be submitted automatically after the allocated time.
- As it will be an online round, the internet connection & device setup should be carefully taken care of. No issues will be considered to take part for a second time in the competition.
- No Registration fee is required.
- Upon Registration, participants can appear anytime in the exam between 1st March to 30th March 2024
Rules & Regulations:
- One student can only appear once in the exam. If more than one submission is found, his/her registration & submission will be cancelled.
- All the information submitted in the registration process should be valid. Otherwise, the participant will be disqualified.
- Every participant is subjected to submitting a birth certificate/ national ID card/passport verification purposes.
Terms and conditions:
- Hospice Bangladesh owns rights to all the contents shown inside the competition.
- All mentioned dates are subject to change based on feasibility.
- Participant’s privacy will be strictly maintained. Hospice Bangladesh has the right to use the information for Competition & Campaigns.
- Participants related to the organizing committee of the Palliative Care Olympiad won’t be allowed to participate in the competition.
- Registration will be cancelled for participants if they are found guilty of any malpractice or lobbying.
- Hospice Bangladesh reserves the right to make every decision regarding the competition.
- Every Registered Participant should agree to the Terms & Conditions of the Competition.
- Hospice Bangladesh reserves the right to make final decisions regarding the competition.
- The prize will be distributed equally if there is a tie.
- If any error in any question is found, a grace mark will be allowed.
- The results will be system-generated & validated with documents. Hospice Bangladesh reserves the right to the final announcement of the result.
Palliative Care Olympiad প্রতিযোগীতার যে কোনো পরিবর্তন, পরিবর্ধন অথবা পরিমার্জন এর Hospice Bangladesh অধিকার রাখে । যে কোনো জিজ্ঞাসায় কল করুন: ০৯৬০৬৭৮৮৮৮৯ নম্বরে