Affiliate Legal Policy
An affiliate is a person or organization that agrees to promote or market the products of Hospice Bangladesh Limited. In return, they receive a commission for every customer transaction that takes place through the affiliate’s unique link. The “commission” or “affiliate commission” is the amount paid to the affiliates for each customer transaction.
Once an individual or a business becomes an Affiliate of Hospice Bangladesh Linited, he/she must accept and comply with the Affiliate Legal Policies. Failure to comply with the policies or any breach of policies shall result in discontinuation of the affiliate partnership between Hospice Bangladesh Limited and the affiliate.
Sales Commission Policy
- Please note that the Affiliate will receive a commission on the Net Sales Amount as specified by the Company. This commission is subject to applicable taxes, including withholding taxes and VAT. The Commission is at the discretion of the Company and may be changed at any time. The Company reserves the right to limit the Commission at its discretion.
- Commission payments shall be disbursed twice within 3 days of being published by the company, with a digital invoice being provided within 3 days of disbursement. Commission amounts will be displayed.
- Commission payments shall be disbursed to the affiliates thrice (3 times) in a calendar month with a digital invoice being published by the company within 3 days of each disbursement. Remaining commission amounts being displayed in the Affiliate Dashboard shall be settled in the next commission disbursement. Commission payments shall be made in Bangladeshi Taka (BDT.)
Affiliate Sales Tracking through CookiesCookie tracking essentially means, if a potential customer clicks on the link provided by an affiliate, the affiliate will be eligible for commission if the user buys the course using the given link within the cookie period. The following criterias will be applicable for sales tracking through cookies-
- Web browser will track cookies for 7 days starting from when the link was first clicked.
- A sale will be attributed to an affiliate if the last clicked link from the user is that of the affiliate.
- A sale will not be attributed to an affiliate if the last clicked link from the user is that of any other active sales channel of Hospice Bangladesh Limited i.e Media Buying, Telesales and Corporate Sales even if the first click was an affiliate link.
Grievance Refund PolicyFollowing are the policies for payment to be made to an affiliate whose commission has not been added to the dashboard for a technical reason.
- If an affiliate claims that he/she has sold from his/her affiliate link, we will pay his/her due commission for the said transaction only if he/she can provide us with the following information
- The transaction ID for the given transaction.
- The name of the customer.
- A screenshot/screenrecord/voice record/testimonial of the customer where it is clear to us that the customer has bought from the affiliate.
- If we can verify that the affiliate has fraudulently retrieved the necessary information to avail commission, we will not pay the commission amount.
An affiliate shall be banned and partnership between an affiliate and Hospice Bangladesh Limited shall be terminated instantly:
- If an affiliate spams affiliate links in different platform
- If an affiliate uses platforms e.g. groups, pages, websites that claims to be owned by Hospice Bangladesh Limited officially.
- If an affiliate spreads misinformation about Hospice Bangladesh Limited.
- If an affiliate causes disruption or conflict in the Affiliate Community.
- If an affiliate verbally or physically harasses other affiliates.
- If an affiliate verbally or physically harasses Hospice Bnagladesh Limited official employees.
- If any affiliate engages in activities that are deemed illegal by national and international law
- If an affiliate provides cashback to customers from personal funds.
- If an affiliate provides any content, strategic level plans and data which are deemed confidential to competitors.
- If an affiliate uses customer leads generated from 1Hospice Bangladesh Limited and gives it to competitors.
- If an affiliate has been proven of theft charges during their visit to the office.
- Other than the said reasons, Hospice Bangladesh Limited holds the right to ban any affiliate under circumstances that we see fit.
- If an affiliate uses platforms with the name ‘Hospice Bangladesh’.
An affiliate shall agree to forbear from making, causing to be made, publishing, ratifying or endorsing any and all disparaging remarks, derogatory statements or comments made towards the Company with regards to or otherwise degrading the Company’s reputation in the business or industry. Further, the affiliate shall hereto agree to forbear from making any public or non-confidential statement with respect to any claim or complaint against the Company without the consent of each of the Company, to be given in advance of any such statement.
Further the affiliate shall also agree that he or she will not make or publish any statement critical of the Company, its affiliates and their respective executive officers and directors, or in any way adversely affecting or otherwise maligning the business or reputation of the Company, its affiliates and subsidiaries and their partners.
The affiliate will refrain from, either directly or indirectly, hereafter making any defamatory comments of any type or nature whatsoever to anyone about the Company (and with regard to the Company and/or its subsidiaries, its employees, officers, directors, agents, consultants, affiliates, investors, or business partners, any product or service being sold, developed or provided by the Company and/or any Group Company).
All Confidential Information of Hospice Bangladesh Limited which might come into the affiliates’ possession during the continuance of his/her tenure with the Company shall be used solely for the business and in the interests of the Company. The Confidential Information:
- shall not be otherwise disclosed, divulged or made public by the affiliate, whether in writing or orally
- shall not be divulged or communicated to any person, company, business entity or other organization.
- shall not be used for the affiliate’s own purposes or for any purposes other than those of theCompany; or The affiliate shall not through any failure to exercise due care and diligence, permit or cause any unauthorized disclosure of any Confidential Information.
- For the purposes of this clause, “Confidential Information” means information relating to the methodologies, organization, business, products, affairs and finances of the Company or its customers which comes to the affiliate’s knowledge during his/her employment and/or for the time being confidential to it or treated by it as such and trade secrets (including, without limitation, technical data and know-how) relating to the business of the Company, any associated company and/or subsidiary or any of the customers or Potential Customers or suppliers of the Company, associated company and/or subsidiary.
For an avoidance of any doubts, Confidential Information shall also include but be not limited to
- financial and accounting records of the Company,
- information of customers, contractors and suppliers of the Company,
- information pertaining to the past and present employees of the Company;
- plans, designs, specifications, ideas, discoveries, improvements, innovations, concepts and other developments, trade secrets, techniques, methods, know-how, technical and non-technical data, computer programs, computer architecture, mathematical models, drawings, trademarks, copyrights, data, formulae,drawings, diagrams, specifications, processes, products, equipment, methodologies, algorithms, methods of analysis, data modeling procedures, business, financial, promotional or manpower plans and all other matters and information which are legally protected or recognised as forms of property, whether or not patentable or reduced to practice or to writing.
- Affiliates are not Hospice Bangladesh Limited Employees. However, they’re partners to Hospice Bangladesh Limited who promote our brand independently.
- Hospice Bangladesh Limited will not be held responsible for any misconduct from the affiliates’ end.
- Hospice Bangladesh Limited will not be responsible for any promotional effort from the affiliates’ end.