General Terms and Conditions
Home Health Care
3.Home care is the main focus of the HBD. Services are provided in the patient’s place of residence by a team of hospice staff. Consultation (visit/over phone) and visits for urgent matters and pain and symptom control are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. As the diseases condition is not static and fluctuate, so HBD will be not responsible for the diseases condition.
4.Patient Primary Physician will collaborate with the hospice team and also consult with the Hospice Consultant, as necessary, for management of the symptoms associated with patient illness.
5.The service cost for Hospice’s care has been explained to me. I have read the explanation regarding the benefits, provisions and scope of services to be offered to me.
6. I assure you that staff of HBD will always remain secured at my home during duty time and HBD is ensuring me that the security of my home will not be hampered by their staff.
7. HBD is committed to serving you (Patient and family) with both courtesy and respect and ask them (Patient and family) to treat staffs of HBD in the same manner. HBD shall be constrained not to serve those who use offensive language or behave in an aggressive manner.
8. In case of Tele-Hospice monthly subscription charge and all service charges will be paid in advance and not refundable.
9. Both parties can stop service with 24hour prior notice.
10.Hospice Bangladesh is a palliative care organisation that provides palliative and hospice care and the company is not a transportation provider. It is up to the third-party ambulance providers to offer ambulance services to you and it is up to you to accept such ambulance services.
11.To enjoy the ambulance service, you are required to make payment in full in advance through bKash, bank or online payment through SSL commerz.
12. If you cancel the service before using, then 1000 BDT will be deducted from the given charge and rest amount will be refunded.
13.Hospice Bangladesh will not take any responsibility of any accident or any kind of damage during the ambulance service.
14. It is important that you understand the Terms & Conditions of our online store before you proceed with making a purchase with us. You will be deemed agreeable to all our Terms & Conditions with reservation when you choose to shop or place an order.
15. By placing an order, you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
16.When placing an order, you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
17.All information and materials found on the Site are for purposes of information only and are not meant to substitute any advice provided by your own physician or other medical professionals. Pictures displayed may be different from the actual product received.
18.Please note that the purchase is valid only upon the successful completion of the payment transaction, if payment is not received within 24 hours of confirmation of order, all merchandise will be released and put up for sale.
19.Goods sold are non-returnable and non-exchangeable unless there is clear indication that there was a manufacturing defect that is highlighted immediately during the delivery.
20.Hospice Bangladesh Ltd. reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions as stated, reject any transaction and/or customer (without prejudice) at any given time at our own discretion.
21. Hospice Bangladesh is not a diagnostic center. It is up to the third-party Diagnostic Center to offer Lab services to you and it is up to you to accept such lab services.
22.To enjoy this diagnostic support, you are required to make payment in full in advance through bKash, bank or online payment through SSL commerz.
23. If you cancel the order after submitted and payment, then 10% of total charge will be deducted from the given charge and rest amount will be refunded.
24. Hospice Bangladesh will not take any responsibility regarding lab report.