Theme: “Live before you leave”
- You are asked to create an artwork which represents the theme of “Live as well as possible, as long as possible”. Your artwork could depict how palliative care has supported you or your loved one to participate in things that are central to who you are as a person or that bring you great joy. In this way, entries should focus on how palliative care can:
- Improve quality of life
- Help people participate in activities that are important to them
- Create opportunities for love, laughter, creativity, and fulfilment.
- This could include activities such as music or art, ticking something off your bucket list, travelling, doing something adventurous or participating in your favorite sport or hobby. It could also include quiet time with the family, a night out with friends or a peaceful moment alone.
- When reviewing your artwork, our judges will consider the following:
- Interpretation and clarity of theme “Live Before You Leave” (Score out of 20)
- Creativity and originality within the theme (Score out of 20)
- Quality of composition and design (Score out of 10)
- The 50% of judges’ scores and 50% of response of vote through social media will be combined and counted as an overall score out of 100 which will be used to determine the overall winner.
- The competition will open at 10:00 am on Wednesday, 1st September 2021The competition will close at 11:59 pm on 18 Sep 2021. Entries received outside of this time will not be considered.
- Please note that your entry will be judged on the image you provide, together with a 100-word description of how it relates to the theme.
- As such, please ensure the image you upload is of sufficient quality to represent your artwork. The online registration process will accept images under 4MB. If you are unable to upload your image, please let us know.
If you have any questions please contact us on 09606788889, or via email at email@example.com
Unlock the guidance, tools, and resources you need to design your best life – then live it. Every. Single. Day.