- This competition is promoted by Hospice Bangladesh limited. Office:92/2/A, Asad Avenue, Mohammadpur. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The theme of the art competition is ‘Live before you leave”.
- The competition will open at 10:00 am on 1st September 2021. The competition will close at 11:59 pm on 15 September on Wednesday, 2021. Entries received outside of this time will not be considered.
- Entrants must agree with the Terms and Conditions at the time of entry.
- Entry is open to all Bangladeshi residents. Entrants aged under 12 years must seek parental/guardian permission before submitting their entry. By entering, Hospice Bangladesh assumes parental/guardian permission has been sought and the parent/guardian agrees with the Terms and Conditions set forth in this document.
- The entrant affirms that the submission (and any part thereof) is their own work and they own the copyright to their artwork.
- There is a total prize pool of and 6 awards on offer in the 2021 competition:
A. Scored by the judging panel and vote from people choice
- 1st Overall Winner’s Award: prize money: 10,000 Tk.
- 2nd Overall Winner’s Award: prize money: 5,000 Tk.
- 3rd Overall Winner’s Award: prize money: 3,000 Tk.
- 4th Overall Winner’s Award: prize money: 2,000 Tk.
- 5th Overall Winner’s Award: prize money: 2,000 Tk.
B. Under 12 years old participants and scored by the judging panel and vote from people choice
- Recognising young and emerging artists: prize money: 3,000 Tk.
- Hospice Bangladesh will accept the following mediums:
b. Digital image
- Entrants must provide the following with their entry:
a. Full name
b. Over/under 12 (to determine Young Artist award)
d. Email address
e. Full Address of residence
g. Description (max 100 words stating how the artwork relates to the theme)
h. A high-resolution image of the artwork (the artwork will be judged on this photo)
- All artworks will be displayed in an online gallery available at www.hospicebangladesh.com
- Individual entrants are limited to only one entry in the competition. Additional entries will be disqualified.
- Hospice Bangladesh will elect a panel of judges who will judge all competition entries. Entries will be judged on the photo of the artwork and the maximum 100-word description of how the artwork relates to the theme.
- 50% of Judges scores & 50% of votes from social media will be used.
- Only one winner may be named for each of the award categories. The judges’ decision is final.
- The people in social media will vote for the artwork. The artwork with the highest number of valid votes will be deemed the highest point.
- Artists will also be asked to identify if they are under or over 12, in order to determine the winner of the ‘Young & Emerging Artist Award’. This category seeks to encourage entries from artists under the age of 12, by allowing them a fair and equal opportunity to be considered on their own merits and not against their more experienced peers. But any artwork selected for both categories.
- All entries will be reviewed prior to publication in the online gallery. Hospice Bangladesh reserves the right to remove any entry that does not comply with the Terms and Conditions.
- As the competition is open to people of all ages and hosted online any artworks that are deemed offensive, violent, derogatory or racist, or those featuring full-frontal nudity will be disqualified.
- The winner/s will be publicly announced via Hospice Bangladesh social media channels, and website. Further information about awards will be published via the above communication channels.
Vote for the Award:
- Voting opens at 10:00 am on 18 September 2021. Voting will close at 11.59 pm 2 October on Saturday 2021. Votes received outside this time will not be accepted.
- Voters must provide their name and a valid email address.
- You can vote once per piece of artwork. However, you can vote on as many artworks as you choose.
Privacy and publicity:
- Hospice Bangladesh will collect, manage, use and disclose personal information in accordance with all relevant legislation and standards. Hospice Bangladesh will not sell any part of the information collected or posted as part of the art competition and exhibition, nor will we disclose it to any outside organisation unless approved by you or as authorised under law. Hospice Bangladesh will take reasonable steps to securely store your information from loss, misuse and unauthorised access.
- Entries may be promoted by Hospice Bangladesh on their website and social media platforms, and in their newsletter. By entering, entrants give permission for Hospice Bangladesh to promote their entry and name on their websites, social media and other platforms at the discretion of Hospice Bangladesh.
- By submitting your entry to the Hospice Palliative Care Art competition, you authorize Hospice Bangladesh to use the art for resources and other promotional material.
- Hospice Bangladesh may ask the winners of the competition to participate in media interviews and promotion of the award.
If have any query, please contact on 09606788889, or via email at email@example.com